Insects: Not a Fan
Tonight I saw my first flying cockroach. Well, at least this was the general consensus as to what it might be - and if it wasn't - it certainly is a close relative. Whatever it was, it was huge - and I'm not just saying that in the super-girly "i'm afraid of bugs...ew" kind of way. I mean, it was literally one of the largest insect-like...insects that I have ever seen. This actually puts into perspective the tiny miniscule roaches that lived in the kitchen in my first apartment in DC. It would probably take at least 50 of those babies to fill up one of these bad boys. The only problem now is that now I am petrified I am going to run into one - or worse - actually step on one. Aside from one normal looking, regulation-sized cockroach I saw last September in Suli, I have led a relatively blissful bug-free existence. Now that summer seems to be upon us, I am afraid that peace may be at an end.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home